First, a big thank you to everyone who submitted to our Made with Unity Showcase at Unite Europe! Our goal was to pick 36 unique games of varying styles, genres, mechanics, and platforms and we’re pretty darned happy with group as a whole (which isn’t surprising given how many awesome games we had to make tough choices about). We were overwhelmed with over 160 amazing submissions and can’t thank you enough for making our selection process insanely difficult.
We worked with The MIX to create a new area within the conference dedicated exclusively to games and content created by the Unity community. It’s a place where attendees, developers, and press can take a break from the conference to play some games and see what your industry peers have been up to. There’s local four player lounges for you competitive types, new VR experiences to check out, and a whole lot of games to play on PC, console, and mobile. We’re excited for you all to see it later this month!
Here’s the line-up for Unite Europe’s very first Made with Unity Showcase!
- 1979 REVOLUTION: Black Friday by iNK Stories and nFusion Interactive
- Aragami by Lince Works
- Arizona Sunshine by Vertigo Games
- Beacon by Monothetic
- Black The Fall by Sand Sailor Studio
- Clustertruck by Landfall Games
- Cosmic Trip by Funktronic Labs
- Death Trash by Talecrafter
- EarthFall by Just a Pixel
- Euclidean Lands by Magpie Entertainment
- GLADIABOTS by GFX47
- Her Majesty’s SPIFFING by BillyGoat Entertainment Ltd.
- Hidden Folks by Adriaan de Jongh & Sylvain Tegroeg
- Hotlap Heroes by Team Pea
- Hue by Fiddlesticks Games
- Immortal Redneck by CremaGames
- Jazon and the Dead by 2nd Studio
- Kung-Fu for Kinect by Virtual Air Guitar Company
- LASTFIGHT by PIRANAKING
- Mr. Future Ninja by Huijaus Studios
- Oh My Godheads by Titutitech
- Overfall by Pera Games
- Ozhi by Playdisplay
- P.O.L.L.E.N by Mindfield Games
- Planet Nomads by Craneballs
- Pode by Henchman & Goon AS
- Rex Odyssey by Brainhold Games
- Shadow Fight 3 by Nekki
- Shadow Tactics – Blades of the Shogun by Mimimi Productions
- Skyhill by Mandragora
- The Uncertain: Episode 1. The Last Quiet Day by ComonGames
- Tricky Towers by WeirdBeard
- Twisted Lines by Megagon Industries
- Windlands by Psytec Games Ltd
- Winter by Happy Volcano
- Zombie Night Terror by NoClip
The Made with Unity Showcase at Unite Europe will run for three days from Tuesday, May 31 through Thursday, June 2 during normal conference hours.